Understand Your Emotions, Make Better
Decisions
Our decisions are shaped not only by logic, but also
by emotions such as anger, fear, hope, love, jealousy, and disappointment.
Emotions are natural signals, but they should not become our only guide.
Science shows that intense emotions can temporarily
weaken rational thinking. This is why pausing, breathing, reflecting, and
gathering complete information can lead to wiser choices.
Emotional intelligence means recognizing what we
feel, understanding why we feel it, and responding with self-control. Before making
an important decision, ask:
What am I feeling?
Why am I feeling this way?
Do I have complete information?
What will be the short- and long-term consequences?
Is this decision fair, ethical, and pleasing to Allah?
Islam teaches balance, patience, consultation, and
self-restraint. True strength is not in overpowering others, but in controlling
oneself during anger.
Listen to your emotions, but do not follow them
blindly. Combine emotional awareness with reason, reliable information, sincere
advice, prayer, and trust in Allah.
Better decisions begin when emotions are understood,
managed, and guided by wisdom, faith, and foresight.
تبصرے
ایک تبصرہ شائع کریں